Traffic Management

Temporary Closure of Corrig Road, Dun Laoghaire

General News
Public Notices

Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council Roads Maintenance Section has made an order to temporarily close Corrig Road from the junction with Mulgrave Street to the junction with Glenageary Road Lower/ Eden Road Upper. The closure will run from 29th March 2021 to 6th August 2021.

A traffic management plan will be in operation and local access will be maintained at all times. Diversion routes will be clearly signposted.

The purpose of the closure is to facilitate road restoration and associated works.

The diversion details are as follows:
  • A ONE-WAY SYSTEM will be in operation on Corrig Road between the Junctions of Tivoli Road/Mulgrave Terrace and Corrig Road/Glenageary Road Upper.
  • There will be NO ACCESS to Corrig Road from the Junction of Glenageary Road Upper/Corrig Road.  Diversion will be in place to direct vehicles around to the Junction of Tivoli Road/Mulgrave Terrace for access to one-way system.
  • LOCAL ACCESS will be maintained via the junction of Tivoli Road/Mulgrave Terrace.
  • LOCAL EGRESS will be maintained via the junction of Corrig Road/Glenageary Road Upper
  • Access to Corrig Park, Corrig Avenue, Clarinda Park West, Crosthwaite Park and Royal Terrace will be via the one-way system gaining access from Tivoli Road /Mulgrave Terrace Junction
  • When exiting Corrig Park, Corrig Ave and Clarinda Park East, there will be NO Right Turn onto Corrig Road.  Egress is via Left turn towards Corrig Road /Glenageary Road Junction
  • When Exiting Royal Terrace and Crosthwaite Park, there will be NO left turn in place.  Egress is via Right hand turn towards Corrig Road/Glenageary Road Junction.

Works will be undertaken during the hours of 08:00 and 18:00 hrs.

Advance notice of diversion routes will be clearly sign-posted on all approaches.

Traffic Management Arrangements will remain in place over night for the duration of the works.


View all

We care about your feedback. Have your say.

Is this page useful?

Any concerns with your local area?

Report a problem with the Council