Taking in charge (Road Services Letters)
Road Maintenance Section, County Hall, Marine Road, Dún Laoghaire, County Dublin.
If you require a letter confirming whether or not the roads abutting a site are maintained by Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council (Taken in charge Cert), please apply by:
- Sending an e-mail to Emma Tiernan - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sending a letter request - Please address to:
Road Maintenance Section
Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council
Co. Dublin, A96 K6C9
The fee for a Taking in Charge Cert is €125.00. Made payable by:
- EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) Account details can be provided on application.
- Credit Card Payment. Contact 01 2054700 and the payment can be taken over the phone.
- By Cheque - made payable to Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council.