DLR shortlisted for Local Authority of the Year in LAMA Awards
Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council has been chosen as a finalist in five categories and Local Authority of the year in the 2024 All Ireland Community & Council Awards which take place in the Dublin Convention Centre on Saturday, 17th February and are presented by IPB Insurance and LAMA.
Please see below the list of projects which are finalists in the areas of housing, energy, environment and active travel.
- Best Housing Regeneration and Urban Planning Category – Ballyogan Housing.
- Best Energy Smart Initiative – Carbon Neutral Street Lighting.
- Best Environment Project – Dublin Urban Rivers Life (DURL). In partnership with South Dublin County Council.
- LA Energy Decarbonisation Award – DLR.
- National Impact Award – Coastal Mobility Route.