How to help Ukrainian Nationals in dlr
How you can assist displaced Ukrainian Nationals arriving to the Ballyogan Temporary Rest Centre
The Department of Children Equality, Disability, Integration and Youth has issued the following information for displaced Ukrainian nationals.
Some useful contacts:
- Irish Red Cross: https://registerofpledges.redcross.ie or 01 642 4600.
- International Protection Office Phone: 01 602 8000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Citizens Information: 0818 074 000
- Health Service Executive (HSE): www.hse.ie or 01 240 8787
- Department of Social Protection (DSP): www.gov.ie/DSP/Ukraine
- Embassy of Ukraine: 16 Elgin Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4. D04 NY31 or 01 668 5189.