Gallery Learning Programme
- 'Visual Research Journals' by Ellie Berry- Library Artwork 2023
- 'Warmups' - Library Artwork - 2023
- A Great Public Meeting - Artwork - Q4 2022
- Artists in Conversation Podcasts
- Climate Hope - Colouring Sheets
- Dementia Inclusive Programme
- Gallery Learning Programme 2022
- Gallery Learning Programme 2023
- Homemade Print and Stamp Making Workshop
- Meet the Artist - Video Series
- Nature Within - Library Artwork - 2023
- Sparking Thoughts Podcast
- The Scribbling Scribe Illuminations - Q3 2022
Make sure to come and visit the Project Room beside the Gallery. There are free art activities for all to enjoy that connect to each exhibition. Ideal for a rainy day with the kids! You'll also find a reading table of books especially selected around the content, theme and artists exhibiting in the Gallery.
Join us for a tour of the exhibitions. These are tours led by artists and are free, informal and open to groups. So if your school, active retirement or social group are interested in a tour of one of our exhibitions please contact us.
Dementia Inclusive Gallery Tours
Try something different with your loved one with dementia. Artists and facilitators trained to support people with dementia, will explore and discuss a selection of artworks in these in person and online tours. There will be time to enjoy a cup of tea and chat about the experience at the end of the tour.
More information here
Contact Maire or Pia on (01) 2362759 or email firstname.lastname@example.org