• Woodlands For Health – An Eco Therapy programme based in our parks and forests focused
towards people with mental-health difficulties.
- Go For Life Games – Fun and social sport activities for the over-50s played in the four public dlr Leisure centres across the county.
- Ballyogan Sports Hub – Developed to increase participation in activity for those living in Ballyogan with a particular focus on children and young people.
- Park Runs – Free 5k runs for runners of all standards in Cabinteely, Marlay and Shanganagh Park.
- Junior Parkrun – Is a series of 2k runs/ walks for children aged 4-14 yrs. They take place every Sunday at 9.30am in Marlay Park & Deer Park. They are open to all, free, and are safe and easy to take part in.
- dlr Parks – Enjoy a stroll or a brisk walk with plenty of fresh air. Open throughout the summer.
- dlr Community 5K – A fun, family-friendly walk/jog/run event in October in Kilbogget Park, which over 1,000 people will attend.
For more details on what’s happening in your area, or to find an activity that suits you, please visit dlrsportspartnership.ie, or call 01 271 9502.