Parks Department, Level 3, County Hall, Dun Laoghaire
Tel No (01) 2047275
Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council have completed a new public park on a former brownfield site along the Drummartin Link Road, Sandyford Business Park, Dublin 18.
The main features of this park included:
- Transforming a brownfield site to a publicly accessible park, introducing natural mounds and extensive native Irish woodland planting with natural habitats and improve the carbon footprint of the area.
- The provision of a generous park with new entrances, tree planting, playground, seating, new boundary treatment and wide paths throughout the park for the benefit of dlr
- Provide a large, accessible playground that includes natural play to meet the needs of local residents
- Improved pitch facilities
- Improved public open space facilities within the area and improved pedestrian linkages
Works were completed in early 2021.