If you have a complaint contact your local Garda station and follow these steps:
- Quote ‘Operation Irene’ before complaint
- Give Nature of complaint
- A member of An Garda Síochána will contact the necessary stakeholders ASAP
- An Garda Síochána will work closely in cooperation with Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council and other stakeholders to ensure the public’s peaceful enjoyment of the amenities.
- The Council provide a Lifeguard, Litter Warden and Park Warden service.
- An Garda Síochána will reciprocate the cooperative effort with high visibility (overt) and covert policing through Operation Irene.
- The Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council byelaws will be enforced fully where offences are found.
- An Garda Síochána
- Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council
- Irish Rail
- Dublin Bus
- Coast Guard
- Local Residents Associations
- Local Businesses
- James Joyce Tower
- Go Ahead Ireland
For more information on “Operation Irene”