Dun Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council has received a small amount of funding from Fáilte Ireland to support a number of regional festivals and participative events in 2020.
Together, Dun Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council and Failte Ireland seek to support the tourism industry and work to sustain Ireland as a high-quality and competitive tourism destination.
This grant scheme is aimed at supporting the development of festivals and participative events which drive domestic and international tourism and help to improve the visitor experience by animating destinations in Dun Laoghaire-Rathdown.
To be considered for funding under this scheme, applicants will need to demonstrate the following:
- The proposed festival/participative event must generate a minimum of 100 visitor or tourist bednights in paid accommodation.
- The proposed festival or participative event project must have a minimum expenditure of €10,000.
- All proposed festivals or events must take place within the administrative boundaries of Dun Laoghaire-Rathdown in 2020.
Applicants are advised
- Please read the Grant Guidelines Document before making an application.
- The DLR Regional Festivals and participative Events Grant 2020 is a competitive grant process.
- The fund is limited and all eligible applications will be evaluated on a competitive basis against the criteria set out in application guidance document.
Closing date for the receipt of applications is 5.00pm, February 7th 2020.
For further information please contact:
Dun Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council
Phone: 01 2047297