Paid Parking Control Areas in Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council’s Administrative Area:
Blackrock, Booterstown, Cabinteely, Dalkey, Dún Laoghaire, Dundrum, Glenageary, Monkstown, Seapoint, Sandyford Industrial Estate.
Maps showing the above parking areas in which the Parking Control Bye Laws are in operation are available for inspection at the Transportation Department public counter, 1 Harbour Square, Crofton Road, Dún Laoghaire and in the Council Offices, Dundrum (off Main Street) and under "Relevant Documents" on this page.
For more information, contact the Parking Section on (01) 2054884.
Paid parking controls do not apply on Sundays, bank holidays and public holidays.
- New Year's Day 1st January
- St. Patrick's Day 17th March
- Easter Good Friday Variable
- Easter Sunday Variable
- Easter Monday Variable
- May Public Holiday 1st Monday in May
- June Public Holiday 1st Monday in June
- August Public Holiday 1st Monday in August
- October Public Holiday Last Monday in October
- Christmas Day 25th December
- St. Stephen's Day 26th December