Intro Text 

Report Machine Faults or Renewal of Paid Parking Signage or Lining

If a Paid Parking meter is out of order, motorists must go to another machine in the same tariff zone to pay the appropriate fee.

Parking meter faults should be reported to the Parking Section, Municipal Services Department, Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council detailing the machine street location and if possible, the machine number.

Paid Parking Lining/Signage that requires attention should be notified to the Parking Section, Transportation Department, Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council.

Contact Details:

Parking Section        (01) 2054884


Back to Parking Homepage