Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council would like to invite applications from event organisers for grant support towards the development of tourism festivals and participative events in 2022.
Together, Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council and Fáilte Ireland seek to support the tourism industry and work to sustain Ireland as a high-quality and competitive tourism destination.
This grant scheme is aimed at supporting the development of festivals and participative events which drive domestic and international tourism and help to improve the visitor experience by animating destinations in Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown.
To be considered for funding under this scheme, applicants will need to demonstrate the following:
- The proposed festival/participative event must generate a minimum of 100 visitor or tourist bednights in paid accommodation.
- The proposed festival or participative event project must have a minimum expenditure of €10,000.
- All proposed festivals or events must take place within the administrative boundaries of Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown in 2022.
Applicants are advised:
- Please read the Grant Guidelines Document before making an application.
- The DLR Tourism Festivals and participative Events Grant 2022 is a competitive grant process.
- The fund is limited and all eligible applications will be evaluated on a competitive basis against the criteria set out in application guidance document.
Closing date for the receipt of applications is 4.00pm, February 25th 2022.
For further information please contact:
Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council
Phone: 01 2047297