If you require a letter confirming whether or not the roads abutting a site are maintained by Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council (Taken in charge Cert), please apply by:
- Sending an e-mail to Emma Tiernan - etiernan@DLRCOCO.IE
- Sending a letter request - Please address to:
Road Maintenance Section, Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council, County Hall, Marine Road, Dún Laoghaire, Co. Dublin, A96 K6C9
The fee for a Taking in Charge Cert is €125.00. Made payable by:
- EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) Account details can be provided on application.
- Credit Card Payment. Contact 01 2054700 and the payment can be taken over the phone.
- By Cheque - made payable to Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council.