The Planning Department public counter will re-open to the public on Monday 29th June between the hours of 10:00 – 16:00.
● We would like to remind everyone that the majority of files are available to view online here
● Members of the public who wish to visit the Planning public counter are kindly requested to make an appointment
Service priority will be given to those that have an appointment
● Appointments will be for a maximum of 30 minutes and will be limited to 1 appointment per day per person.
● All members of the public will be required to read the safety notice on arrival at County Hall
● To make an appointment to visit the Planning public counter please ring (01) 271 3180
On the 29th of March the Minister and the Government made Orders that mean that the time periods for any statutory process in the Planning and Development Act 2000 as amended (the Act) and related planning and building control legislation were disregarded between the 29th of March and the 23rd of May. There will be implications in respect of deadlines for Decisions/Observations for any applications received between the 3rd of Feb and the 22nd of May. Please see our planning calendar for updated timelines. For more information, please see the Planning Extension FAQ's (Dept. of Housing, Planning, and Local Government)
Monday, July 13th.
Please see list of ONLINE SERVICES AVAILABLE below.
Viewing Planning Applications (outlined in detail below)