The Planning Department’s public counter is available on an appointment basis for the viewing of applications.
● Customers are encouraged to minimise appointments and engage with the available online services (see buttons/links below)
● Appointments are for an hour in length and are available Monday to Friday between the hours of 10:00-16:00.
● Appointments can be booked by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 01 2054871. You will need to provide your name, contact information and details of the application you wish to view.
● Appointments should be confirmed by close of business on the day prior to attendance at County Hall.
● You will be required to read the safety notice on arrival at County Hall. Hand sanitiser will be provided at the Planning Counter
On the 29th of March the Minister and the Government made Orders that mean that the time periods for any statutory process in the Planning and Development Act 2000 as amended (the Act) and related planning and building control legislation were disregarded between the 29th of March and the 23rd of May. There will be implications in respect of deadlines for Decisions/Observations for any applications received between the 3rd of Feb and the 22nd of May. Please see our planning calendar for updated timelines. For more information, please see the Planning Extension FAQ's (Dept. of Housing, Planning, and Local Government).
Wednesday, 6th January, 2021.
The County Development Plan (including Zoning Maps)
Draft County Development Plan (Consultation)