The Planning Department's public counter is available by appointment only (as of Tuesday the 22nd of September), between the hours of 10:00 – 16:00, Monday to Friday.
● Appointments will be half an hour in length and priority will be given to viewing live applications
● Appointments can be booked by phone (01 2054871) or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). You will need to give your name, contact information, and details of the application requested.
● We would like to remind everyone that the majority of files are available to view online here. Please see list of available online services below.
● All members of the public will be required to read the safety notice on arrival at County Hall
● Hand sanitiser will be provided at the Planning Counter
On the 29th of March the Minister and the Government made Orders that mean that the time periods for any statutory process in the Planning and Development Act 2000 as amended (the Act) and related planning and building control legislation were disregarded between the 29th of March and the 23rd of May. There will be implications in respect of deadlines for Decisions/Observations for any applications received between the 3rd of Feb and the 22nd of May. Please see our planning calendar for updated timelines. For more information, please see the Planning Extension FAQ's (Dept. of Housing, Planning, and Local Government).
Friday, October 23rd.
Viewing Planning Applications (outlined in detail below)
The County Development Plan (including Zoning Maps)