While applications are stored in order of the date received, spaces are not necessarily given to the next vendor on the list. When a vacancy arises in the market, the relevant market manager will go through every application on the waiting list and select the best product offering for the vacancy.
The market managers are guided by our selection criteria: -
- Promotion of organic goods
- Promotion of sustainably grown goods
- Promotion of local growers
- Promotion of an ethnically diverse offering
- Promotion of handmade crafts
- Promotion of locally source crafts
- Promotion of local artists
- Promotion of environmentally friendly products
- Promotion of ethnically diverse goods
While this criteria is a guide for the market managers, new products that may not fit into the criteria may also be selected if it is felt the product offered will appeal to customers and will complement the existing products on sale from other vendors.
Business Initiative of Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council Please note – the better your application and the more information provided (including photos, product brochures, website details, etc.) the more likely your product will be selected over another application – this is your chance to promote your product!