An Environmental Impact Assessment Report (EIAR) has been prepared in respect of the proposed development.
The particulars of the development and EIAR are available for inspection free of charge, or may be purchased on payment of a specified fee (which fee shall not exceed the reasonable cost of making such a copy) from 29th January 2020 to 12th March 2020 (inclusive of both dates) Monday – Friday excluding bank holidays at the following locations:
- The Office of An Bord Pleanála, 64 Marlborough Street, Dublin 1, D01 V902 between 9.15hrs and 17.30hrs;
- Planning Department, Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council, County Hall, Marine Road, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin between the hours of 10.00hrs to 16.00hrs; and
- Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council Offices, Dundrum Office Park, Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14 between the hours of 9.30hrs to 12.30hrs and 13.30hrs to 16.30hrs
The plans and particulars of the development and the EIAR may also be viewed at or downloaded from the website: https://shanganaghcastleresidential.ie/
Submissions or observations may be made in writing only to An Bord Pleanála, 64 Marlborough Street, Dublin 1, D01 V902 in respect of:
- the proposed development dealing with the proper planning and sustainable development of the area in which the development would be situated; and
- the likely effects on the environment of the proposed development, if carried out.
Any submission/observation must be accompanied by a fee of €50 (except for certain prescribed bodies) and must be received by An Bord Pleanála not later than 17.30hrs on 12th March 2020 and must include the following information: (i) the name of the person making the submission or observation, the name of the person acting on his or her behalf, if any, and the address to which any correspondence relating to the application should be sent, (ii) the subject matter of the submission or observation, and (iii) the reasons, considerations and arguments on which the submission or observation is based in full. Any submissions or observations which do not comply with the above requirements cannot be considered by the Board.
Any enquiries relating to the application process should be directed to the Strategic Infrastructure Section of An Bord Pleanála (Telephone No. 01 858 8100). A person may question the validity of any such decision of the Board by way of an application for judicial review, under Order 84 of the Rule of the Superior Courts (S.I. No.15 of 1986, as amended by S.I. No. 691 of 2011), in accordance with Section 50 of the Planning and Development Act 2000, as amended. Practical information on the review mechanism can be accessed under the heading Information on Cases – Judicial Review of Planning Decisions on the Board’s website: http://www.pleanala.ie/ or on the Citizens Information Service website: https://www.citizensinformation.ie