- Go For Life Games – Fun and social sport activities for the over-50s played in the four public dlr Leisure centres across the county.
- Ballyogan Sports Hub – Developed to increase participation in activity for those living in Ballyogan with a particular focus on children and young people.
- Park Runs – Free 5k runs for runners of all standards in Cabinteely, Marlay and Shanganagh Park.
- Junior Parkrun – Is a series of 2k runs/ walks for children aged 4-14 yrs. They take place every Sunday at 9.30am in Marlay Park & Deer Park. They are open to all, free, and are safe and easy to take part in.
- dlr Parks – Enjoy a stroll or a brisk walk with plenty of fresh air. Open throughout the summer.
- dlr Community 5K – A fun, family-friendly walk/jog/run event in October in Kilbogget Park, which over 1,000 people will attend.
Getting Active this Summer
dlr gets active this summer