The dlr Age-Friendly Programme and the Garda Older Person’s Association (GOPA) will organise their second free Safety and Security Seminar 2023 on Wednesday, 3rd May from 11:00am - 2:00pm in County Hall, Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council, Marine Road, Dún Laoghaire, A96 K6C9.
Speakers at the seminar will include
• Councillor Mary Hanafin, Cathaoirleach, Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council
• Nora Owen, FraudSMART Ambassador for Older People
• Niamh Davenport, Head of Financial Crime, Banking & Payments Federation, Ireland
• Áine Flynn, Director of the newly launched Decision Support Service on the Assisted Decision-Making Act 2022
• Tony McCarthy, Senior Alert Scheme
• Sergeant James Malone, Crime Prevention Officer
and we are delighted that renowned musician Mike Hanrahan, Global Brain Health Ireland Fellow will perform for participants at this informative and enjoyable event.
Information & stands available also on Fraud SMART, Senior Alert Scheme, Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council Services, ALONE and Decision Support Service.
This event is free but booking is essential and spaces are limited.
To book your place, call the Community Section of Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council at 01 205 4893 or email firstname.lastname@example.org