- A ONE-WAY SYSTEM will be in operation on Corrig Road between the Junctions of Tivoli Road/Mulgrave Terrace and Corrig Road/Glenageary Road Upper.
- There will be NO ACCESS to Corrig Road from the Junction of Glenageary Road Upper/Corrig Road. Diversion will be in place to direct vehicles around to the Junction of Tivoli Road/Mulgrave Terrace for access to one-way system.
- LOCAL ACCESS will be maintained via the junction of Tivoli Road/Mulgrave Terrace.
- LOCAL EGRESS will be maintained via the junction of Corrig Road/Glenageary Road Upper
- Access to Corrig Park, Corrig Avenue, Clarinda Park West, Crosthwaite Park and Royal Terrace will be via the one-way system gaining access from Tivoli Road /Mulgrave Terrace Junction
- When exiting Corrig Park, Corrig Ave and Clarinda Park East, there will be NO Right Turn onto Corrig Road. Egress is via Left turn towards Corrig Road /Glenageary Road Junction
- When Exiting Royal Terrace and Crosthwaite Park, there will be NO left turn in place. Egress is via Right hand turn towards Corrig Road/Glenageary Road Junction.
Works will be undertaken during the hours of 08:00 and 18:00 hrs.
Advance notice of diversion routes will be clearly sign-posted on all approaches.
Traffic Management Arrangements will remain in place over night for the duration of the works.