Applications for entry to the Register of Electors 2022-2023 closes on
It is important that you check that your details / voting status are correct and that
you are registered only once.
Following the publishing of the Draft Register any person may submit a claim to
have a correction made to their details on the Draft Register, including a claim to
have the name of a person added to, or deleted from, on or before
25 November 2021.
All application forms for the Register of Electors, including a change of citizenship,
are included here
If you have any queries, please contact us on 01-2054880 or by email
You can check your details online at www.voter.ie
Right to vote
• Be at least 18 years of age on the day the Register comes into force
• You must be ordinarily resident in the State since 1 September in the year
preceding the coming into force of the Register
As a resident you are entitled to be registered, the registration authority needs to
know a person’s citizenship to determine the elections at which they may vote.
• Presidential Election and Referendum - Irish citizens
• Dáil Election - Irish citizens and British citizens
• European Parliament Election - Irish citizens and EU Member State citizens
• Local Elections - All citizens resident in Ireland
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tel/fón: 01-2054880.