Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council has partnered with Smart Dublin, the Dublin Climate Action Regional Office (CARO) the other three Dublin local authorities and other partners, on the Dublin Region Climate Action Open Data Challenge 2022.
The Challenge seeks innovative ideas and applications that use open data to drive and support climate action. Participants have an opportunity to showcase their work, achieve recognition, attain prizes and help drive climate action across the Dublin city region. Entry is open to individuals and groups of all ages and backgrounds. Applicants are invited to align with the Dublin Local Authorities' Climate Change Action Plans (CCAP) and the associated themes of:
• Energy and Buildings;
• Nature Based Solutions and Biodiversity;
• Flood Resilience;
• Transport; and
• Resource Management and Circular Economy.
Applications will be assessed having regard to the following criteria:
• Showcasing the use of data including open data;
• Impact potential for climate action;
• Feasibility of proposal/practicality to deliver/capabilities of applicant(s); and
The submission deadline is Monday 25th April at 4pm.
For further information and the online Application Form, click here