WHO CAN APPLY?
The Fund will seek applications from projects achieving impact in:
- Enabling online education: providing primary and post-primary school students with access to technology hardware and any other necessary supports.
- Youth mental health interventions: delivering services in new ways or offering new types of services (intervention and prevention).
- Circular economy: solutions for the efficient re-use and recycling of materials.
- Improving food security: increasing independent food production for Ireland and reducing food imports.
- New ways of working remotely: our new ways of working are here to stay and innovations are needed to smooth the transition from office to working at home.
- Community outreach: finding new ways to reach and support vulnerable and marginalised groups.
- Re-skilling our workforce: with the shift in our economy and the potential closure of businesses, there is a need for re-training and re-education of workers.
- Physical health: online medical and physical health innovations