Hard-copies of application forms are also available by contacting the Community Section of dlr County Council at (01) 205 4893 or email email@example.com.
The closing date for receipt of online, email or hard copy application forms is Friday 9th September 2022 at 5:00pm.
In the case of over-subscription, all applications will be assessed on vulnerability and geographical spread.
Approximate timeframe for the scheme:
• Scheme open for applications: Friday 1st July 2022
• Scheme to close: Friday 9th September 2022 at 5p.m.
• Assessment period: September 2022
• Successful applicants informed and contact details provided to Locksafe Locksmiths: End of September / Beginning of October 2022
• Locksafe Locksmiths will contact successful applicants directly to confirm suitability for existing locks replacement: October 2022
• Installation to commence: October 2022
• Installation to be completed: End of October 2022
How do I apply?
Please apply by completing the online form here and submitting the application form at the bottom of the page or by completing a hardcopy and sending it in the post to:
High Security Locks Scheme,
Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council,
Community Development Section,
County Hall, Dún Laoghaire, Co. Dublin, A96 K6C9