How to apply for a Deputation
- All requests for Deputations must be emailed to email@example.com, Corporate Affairs Department, Tel: (01) 2054826.
- Submit the name and contact details of the Chairperson, Vice Chairperson and Secretary of your Residents Association or Community Group.
- Submit your Constitution (a standard template can be found here).
- Once your request is received, your group is placed on a waiting list and you will be contacted with a provisional date for the meeting.
- You will then be contacted for your Agenda items. You may submit a maximum of 5 items. The Description of each item must be less than 100 words. A sample of the Agenda item sheet can be found here.
- Presentations, if being submitted, should be received a week before the meeting.
- No deputation from any association or group shall be received more than once in any six-month period.
- It is recommended that no deputation shall exceed five persons in number and the maximum duration of discussion between each deputation, Council Members and Council Officials shall be forty-five minutes.
- The agenda for Deputations will issue in advance of the date the meeting is scheduled to take place.
- A meeting invite will be sent out to you via Microsoft Teams prior to the meeting.
Deputations are held monthly on a Wednesday afternoon at 2.15pm, 3.15pm and 4.15pm. The duration of the meetings are 45 minutes.
No Deputation meetings are held in July, August and December.
|Proposed Meeting Dates: Wednesdays||Closing Dates for applications|
|11th January 2023||1st December 2022|
|15th February 2023||4th January 2023|
|15th March 2023||1st February 2023|
|19th April 2023||8th March 2023|
|10th May 2023||3rd April 2023|
|14th June 2023||3rd May 2023|