Online applications would be preferable and we also welcome hard-copies of application forms. Please contact the Community Section of dlr County Council at (01) 205 4893 if you would like to receive a hard copy of the Application Form and Privacy Statement.
Please read the Privacy Statement for the High Security Locks Scheme here. This Privacy Statement has been created in order to demonstrate dlr County Council’s commitment to privacy and to assure you that in all your dealings with the Council, we will ensure the security of the data you provide to us.
The closing date for receipt of online, email and hardcopy application forms is Friday 9th September 2022 at 5p.m.
In the case of over-subscription, applications will be prioritised based on vulnerability according to the information provided to us in your application form.
Approximate Timeframe for the Scheme:
• Scheme open for applications: Friday 1st July 2022
• Scheme to close: Friday 9th September 2022 at 5p.m.
• Assessment period: September 2022
• Successful applicants informed by Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council and contact details of successful applicants only provided to Locksafe Locksmiths who will replace the locks: End of September / Beginning of October 2022
• Locksafe Locksmiths will contact successful applicants directly to confirm suitability and arrange appropriate time to replace existing locks: October 2022
• Installation to commence: October 2022
• Installation to be completed: October 2022 (dependent on Government guidelines)
How do I apply and more information?
Please apply by completing the online application form below and pressing the submit button or by requesting a hardcopy by contacting the dlr County Council Community Section on 01 205 4893 or email email@example.com and returning it in the post to:
High Security Locks Scheme,
Dún Laoghaire Rathdown County Council,
Community Development Section,
County Hall, Dún Laoghaire,Co. Dublin, A96 K6C9.
For further details, contact the Community Section of Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council on 01 205 4893 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For queries about the High Security Anti-Snap Lock Barrels / Cylinders, contact Locksafe Locksmiths, 93 Georges Street Upper, Dún Laoghaire, County Dublin, A96 V1K8 at (087) 222 7756; email: email@example.com; website: https://www.locksafe.ie/
ONLINE APPLICATION FORM HERE FROM Friday 1st July 2022.
Alternatively, the link to the form can be found HERE.