Cabinteely House is an 18th-century country house set in 45 hectares of parkland in Cabinteely Park. The house has an impressive 18th-century staircase, decorative plasterwork and vaulted gallery. Its refurbished stables have been turned into a popular tearoom with outdoor space in adjoining Japanese gardens. Cabinteely House was built in 1769 for Robert Nugent, subsequently owned by the O’Byrne family of Wicklow and, latterly, the TD Joseph McGrath. It came into the possession of Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council in 1984.
Cabinteely House, The Park, Cabinteely, Dublin 18