Details of Phase 2 of SBASC
• The scheme is available for businesses that do not qualify for CRSS, MEBAS, Fáilte Ireland Schemes or other sector schemes designed to assist with fixed costs
• the scheme is available to companies, self-employed, sole traders or partnerships;
• the business is not owned and operated by a public body;
• the business is not eligible or availed of CRSS, Fáilte Ireland Business Continuity Scheme, MEBAS or other sectoral schemes. The details of these schemes are set out on the application form and FAQs.
• the business operates from a building, including working from home, or similar fixed physical structure such as a yard or a street trading pitch for which rates are payable or in a co-working hub or a rented fixed desk. This does not include businesses carried on from motor vehicles, such as PSVs or construction trades;
• the business must have a current eTax Clearance Certificate from the Revenue Commissioners;
Business Turnover Criteria
• the projected average weekly turnover of the business over the claim period 1st April to 30th June 2021 is estimated to be no more than 25% of the:
• average weekly turnover of the business in 2019; or
• the projected average weekly turnover of the business in 2020, for businesses that commenced after 1st November 2019, and the financial statements as of end of 2019 should be uploaded with the application;
• the business intends to resume trading in full once Government COVID-19 restrictions are eased.
The SBASC will be administered through your local authority.
Proposed Term & Level of Payments
• The scheme will aid eligible businesses that meet the scheme criteria for the trading period beginning the 1st April to 30th of June 2021.
• All eligible applications with a minimum turnover of €50,000 will receive a payment of €4,000.
• All eligible applications with a minimum turnover of €20,000 and less than €50,000 will receive a payment of €1,000.
• Payments will be dispersed in the same format as rates refunds via bank transfer.
• The Scheme will close to new applicants on 21st July 2021.
The scheme will be run on a first-come-first-served basis.
For more COVID-19 business supports visit enterprise.gov.ie/coronavirus
• If you have previously received SBASC funding, please click here https://submit.link/dR
• If you have NOT previously received SBASC funding, please click here https://submit.link/di
If you have any queries, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by telephone at 01-2054700