dlr Emerging Artist Grants 2019
Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council is delighted to announce the recipients of the Emerging Artist Grant/Bursaries 2019.
- Aoife Burke – Music – Develop and record a music film
- Ciara Harrison – Socially Engaged Art – Create Intergenerational Workshops
- David Begley – Literature – Write and develop a novel
- Doireann Ni Ghrioghaire – Visual Art – Produce a new body of work for exhibition
- Elaine Harrington – Visual Art - Development of new work
- Genevieve Hulme Beaman – Theatre – Write and develop a new play
- Myrid Carten – Visual Art – Development of new work
- Olesya Zdorovetska – Music – Research and development of new work
- Sarah Ingersoll – Film – Development of new screenplay
- William Dunleavy – Theatre – Create new musical theatre piece
Emerging Artist Grants support individual emerging artists from Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown to develop and further their practice through the creation of new work at this vital stage in their career development.
Successful recipients will receive an award of €2,000 for the development and creation of new work.
Individual artists working with all artforms (architecture, circus, craft, dance, film, literature, music, opera, spectacle, street art, theatre, traditional arts and visual arts) are eligible to apply.
The 2019 Emerging Artist Grants are funded by the Arts Council. Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council gratefully acknowledges the generous support of the Arts Council.
If you require further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Emerging Artist Grant/Bursaries 2018
Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council is delighted to announce the recipients of the Emerging Artist Grant/Bursaries 2018.
- Roisin White – Visual Art - Produce a new body of work
- Ciara Fleming – Theatre – Develop a theatre piece
- Grace Morgan – Theatre – Develop a theatre piece
- Martin O'Keefe – Visual Artist – Creation of a sculpture
- Susan Connolly – Film – Develop a new film script
Individual artists working in all art-forms (architecture, circus, craft (designers/makers), dance, film, literature, music, opera, spectacle, street art, theatre, traditional arts and visual arts) were eligible to apply for the creation and development of new work and successful recipients will receive a bursary of €1,500.