Pop-Up Shop in Dun Laoghaire offers low-cost retail space to business entrepreneurs
- Pop Up Shop - Leaflet (pdf -491kb) (pdf - 491kb)
- Pop Up Shop - Tenant Application Form (pdf -20kb) (pdf - 21kb)
- Tenant Application Guidelines
- 5/10/11 - Council and Shopping Centre open second pop up shop
The Council is pleased to announce a new initiative to make use of empty commercial property Dún Laoghaire.
The County’s first ‘Pop-Up Shop’ is located at Park House, Georges Street Upper and will offer temporary low-cost space to local business entrepreneurs, social enterprises or community organisations to promote their goods and services.
The initiative hopes to attract new visitors and generate positive publicity for Dún Laoghaire Town Centre, while showcasing empty properties to potential tenants.
What are the benefits for tenants?
- Low-cost, short term space and flexible timing
- No rates and utilities payable while in-situ
- Spaces can be used for retail, exhibitions or events.
What are the benefits for landlords?
- Acknowledgement in all publicity
- Increased exposure for vacant property
- Positive benefits for surrounding shops
Contact Elaine Carroll, BRAND Project Officer
Tel: 01 205 4317