Tel: (01) 2855317 / 2855277
Librarian: Carmel Kelly
Dalkey Library is one of the newer branches in Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown, and has recently reopened following refurbishment.
- addition of a garden dedicated to Maeve Binchy, leading from the Junior Library
(a great space to sit and read)
- installation of self-service kiosks for the public
- replacement and upgrade of the mezzanine stairway
- improvement of lighting & ventilation systems
- installation of an accessible public toilet
>> Click here to view Dalkey Library image gallery.
Bank Holiday weekends: Closed Saturday to Monday inclusive.
May Bank Holiday: Closed from Saturday 4th to Monday 6th May 2013 inclusive
June Bank Holiday: Closed from Saturday 1st to Monday 3rd June 2013 inclusive.
August Bank Holiday: Closed from Saturday 3rd to Monday 5th August 2013 inclusive.
How to get to Dalkey Library
Public toilet: Yes
Wheelchair access: Yes
Study spaces: 10 Please see our Guidelines for students using dlr Libraries