The music nights will take place on the following nights:
- 23rd February,- Marlay House 7.30pm (performing Aidan Connolly, The Morrisson family and Íde Nic Mhathúna (Singer)
- 23rd March,- Marlay House 7.30pm
- 20th April. - Marlay House 7.30pm
Musicians will include, Aidan Connolly, Ceannabháin family, Morrisson family and Chambers Family
These concerts will act as a prelude to the Walled Garden Music Festival which is taking place in a Marquee in the walled gardens of Marlay for two nights on the 18th and 19th May.
- 18th May - 'Feeln Good' Jazz night with Karen Underwood and her band.
- 19th May - Fleadh Mharlái with award winning Frankie Gavin and the Provenance (formerly of Dé Dannan).
Tickets for the Walled Garden Music Festival will be available here in April 2018