Summer Events Schedule
- Tuesday 1st May A talk and photo presentation on Lough Derg’s White- tailed Sea Eagles by Bob Foyle.
- Sunday 6th: Visit to Avoca Village and Meeting of the waters and see Red Kites and other river species. Meet in the Church carpark at 09.00 hours.
- Sunday May 13th National Dawn Chorus day on Killiney Hill. Meet 04.00 hours in carpark. Dress warmly.
- Sunday June 10th. Sandmartins at Shanganagh cliffs. Meet at Shankhill at 10.30 hours.
July 2018 Tern Watch
Tern-watching: from Coliemore Harbour Viewing area. With assistance from volunteer members of South Dublin Branch of BirdWatch Ireland
- From 18.30hours to 20.00 each Tuesday in July. Dates are 3rd 10th,17th, 24th and 31st
August 2018 Tern Watch
- Tuesday 21st August
Tern Roost: See thousands of Common and Arctic Terns gather on Sandymount strand close to Merrion Gates. Meet at Merrion gates at 7.30. Parking; available on Strand road a short walk away.