How the Local Enterpise Office dlr can help you:
The team at LEO dlr comprises a wide range of experience, skill and services to offer you advice, information, training and support in starting up or growing your business.
- Business Information and Advice Sessions: These sessions give you the opportunity to get general advice to help you start or grow a business and relevant information on the type of supports that maybe available to you.
- Training Courses: LEO dlr provide a wide range of high quality training courses such as; Start your own business, Establishing a successful sales process, Online marketing and social media and more.
- One-to-one Mentoring: The Mentor Programme is designed to match up the knowledge, skills, insights and entrepreneurial capability of experienced business practitioners with small business owner/ managers who need practical and strategic one to one advice and guidance.
- Financial Supports: Funding supports include; Trading Online Voucher, Feasability Study Grant, Business Priming Funding, Business Expansion Funding, Export Development Grant, Business Promotion Grant and more.
- Networking Opportunities: LEO dlr operates active networks to help entrepreneurs promote their business and exchange ideas. Networks include; The Start Network, Enterprising Women Network, The Design Corner and the Food Chain.
- Local Economic Development Services: The LECP plan will identify goals, objectives and actions to promote and support the economic and community development of Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown over the next six years, to 2021.
- Food and Tourism: LEO dlr and the Dublin Food Chain work together towards promoting and expanding our valuable food sector in Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown. Food Producers and suppliers can avail of programmes and supports that facilitate better linkages and cross-promotion.
- Enterprise Education: Encourage and promote an enterprise culture at all levels within the Irish Education system will be a key activity of the Local Enterprise Offices.