Intro Text 

This is where you find the application form for a Road Opening License

If you want to make a connection to the Water Mains, Surface Water Drain or Foul Sewer you need a Road Opening License. You will also need one to make any alterations to Publically maintained roads, footpaths or verges.

Connections to Utility Services (e.g. ESB Gas Telecom etc.) must be applied for directly by the utility company in question.