If you have a complaint contact your local Garda station and follow these steps:
1. Quote "Operation Irene" before complaint
2. Give Nature of COmplaint (as listed above)
3. A member of An Garda Síochána will contact the necessary stakeholders ASAP.
- An Garda Síochána will work closely in cooperation with Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council and other stakeholders to ensure the public’s peaceful enjoyment of the amenities.
- The Council provide a lifeguard, litter warden and park warden service.
- For our part An Garda Síochána will reciprocate the cooperative effort with high visibility (overt) and covert policing through Operation Irene.
- The Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council byelaws will be enforced fully where offences are found.
• An Garda Síochána
• Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council
• Irish Rail
• Dublin Bus
• Dún Laoghaire Harbour
• Coast Guard
• Local Residents Associations
• Local Businesses
• James Joyce TOWER