What you need to know TO VOTE on Friday 25th May 2018
1. First of all, please check your name on the Register of Electors. All Irish Citizens who applied to be included on the Supplementary Register are now able to check the Register. If you did not apply by the 8th May to be included, we are sorry but you will NOT be included on the Register.
2. If you have not received your polling card, don't panic! Once your name is on the Register, you are entitled to vote. Please bring I.D. to your polling station.
3. Please check where your local polling station is here.
4. If you have any queries, please contact us on 01 205 4880. This dedicated phone-line will be open from 7am - 10pm on polling day.
5. And finally, do not bring posters, leaflets, flags, banners or any other type of literature that promotes either side to the polling station. No selfies allowed and no badges!