- New Customer Service Area with office space and adjoining meeting rooms at ground floor level of the existing Concourse;
- Amendments to the existing Housing meeting area and to the existing LEO Office area;
- New Plant Room and IT space at third floor level within the existing roof;
- New ramped access to the Old Town Hall from the Concourse and a new meeting area on the ground floor of the Old Town Hall;
- Demolition of the existing single storey office adjoining the Town Hall;
- Repairs and renovations to the glazed Concourse roof, new insulation and new services to upgrade the area;
- New Council Chamber with staff spectator gallery;
- New Stairs to the mezzanine space, accessed from the stairwell in the Old Town Hall
- New lift to the first floor mezzanine space, the top floor of the Old Town Hall and the Assembly Room;
- A new glazed bridge access from County Hall first floor level to the new Council Chamber and spectator gallery.
The Part VIII documents are available for inspection in Council offices from 24th March to 19th May 2017 at locations and times as described in the public advertisement.
The closing date and time for receipt of submissions and observations is on Friday 19 May 2017.
Submissions or observations with respect to the works, may be made via the online link below.
Alternatively, submissions and observations can be made in writing to:
Senior Executive Officer,
Corporate Communications & Governance,
Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council,